Yakisoba with Snow Crab Leg
Servings: 3-4 pax
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Skill level: Easy
150g DoDo Snow Crab (Flavoured) Leg
200g yaki soba noodles
150g pork belly (thinly sliced)
½ large onion (sliced)
130g cabbage (sliced)
½ carrot (cut into strips)
4 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 ½ tbsp oyster sauce
1 ½ tbsp ketchup
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
½ tbsp sugar
½ tsp white pepper
1. In a small bowl add all yakisoba sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
2. Blanch noodles according to pack instructions and set aside.
3. In a large pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil, add in cut snow crab pieces and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
4. In the same pan add in 1 tbsp of cooking oil, add in pork belly, stir fry until lightly brown.
5. Add in onions, cabbage, carrots, shiitake mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add in Yakisoba noodles and mix well. Add in yakisoba sauce, stir fry and mix well.
7. Serve with pan fried snow crab pieces and garnish with seaweed strips.