Shrimp Salmon Cutlet with Spicy Mango Sauce
Servings: 3-4 pax
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Skill level: Easy
4 pieces DoDo Supreme Breaded Shrimp Cutlets
4 pieces DoDo Supreme Breaded Salmon Cutlets
Spicy mango sauce:
2 mangoes (cut into cubes)
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp cooking oil
1⁄2 onion (diced)
10g ginger (minced)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
Juice from half-whole lemon (depending on how sweet mango is)
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
1. In a pan over low heat, add 2 tbsp cooking oil, add in garlic, chilli flakes, ginger, onion and saute until fragrant.
2. Add in mangoes and saute for about 2 minutes.
3. Pour ingredients into a blender and add fish sauce, lemon juice, salt and turmeric powder. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
4. Deep fry DoDo Supreme Breaded Shrimp Cutlets and Salmon Cutlets until golden brown and crispy.
5. Garnish mango sauce with coriander and serve with fried shrimp and salmon cutlets.