Servings: 3-4 pax
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Skill level: Easy
4 cloves garlic
1½ tsp minced ginger
2 packet spicy mala hot pot soup base
1.5 litre of water
220g Konnyaku (cut into bite size pieces)
90g Japanese vermicelli
1 packet DoDo salmon seafood ball
1 packet DoDo fish maw seafood ball
1 packet DoDo mushroom seafood ball
1 packet DoDo cheesy cuttlefish seafood ball
1 packet DoDo prawn seafood ball
1 packet DoDo signature fresh fish balls
8 pieces shiitake mushrooms
1 piece lotus root (sliced)
1 whole carrots (cut into bite size pieces)
1 pack DoDo seafood paste with scrapers (tobiko prawn, mushroom chicken, fish maw)
1 packet DoDo snow crab leg
8 pieces of fresh prawns
1 pack of tofu
150g bok choy
1 stalk of leek (sliced)
300g chicken slices
1. Add some chilli oil from spicy mala hot pot paste into a large pot, add 4 cloves of garlic and ginger. Stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add spicy mala hot pot soup base and add water. Bring to boil.
3. Wash and rub konnyaku with salt and set aside.
4. Boil Japanese vermicelli for 3 mins and rinse with cold water, drain dry and set aside.
5. Boil konnyaku with boiling water for about 3 – 5 mins to get rid of the smell. Drain and set aside.
6. Add in Konnyaku and japanese vermicelli to the hot pot.
7. Add in DoDo assorted seafood balls, shiitake mushrooms, lotus root, carrots, DoDo seafood pastes.
8. Just before serving add prawns, tofu bok choy and leeks.
9. Serve immediately.