Ingredients: 1 packet (200g) of DoDo Cuttlefish Ball 230g chicken fillet (cut into bite size) ½ tbsp salt ½ tbsp pepper 500g of kimchi (cut into bite size) 1 onion (sliced thinly) 3 stalk of green onions (reserve ½ for garnishing) ½ tbsp salt ½ tbsp sugar 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes (Korean hot pepper flakes) 1 tbsp of gochujang (hot pepper paste) 1 tsp of sesame oil 500ml chicken stock 1 strip(160g) egg tofu
1. Slice the chicken fillet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a pot, layer kimchi as the first base of the pot, 2nd layer the chicken fillet followed by DoDo cuttlefish ball, sliced onions & sliced green onions.
3. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of salt and sugar into the pot of ingredients.
4. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes. (sprinkle more if you like it more spicy)
5. Dip 1 tbsp of gochujang into ingredients.
6. Drizzle 1 tsp of sesame oil over.
7. Pour 500ml of chicken stock over, cover and bring it to boil at medium heat for 10mins.
8. Check if all condiments are well mixed.
9. Slide in egg tofu and boil over low heat for another 10mins.
10. Dress up the dish with the rest of the spring onions.