Skip to content
Cuttlefish Ball Kimchi Stew
Servings: 3-4 pax
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Skill level: Easy
- 1 packet (200g) of DoDo cuttlefish ball
- 230g chicken fillet (cut into bite size)
½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 500g of kimchi (cut into bite size)
- 1 onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 stalk of green onions (reserve ½ for garnishing)
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes (Korean hot pepper flakes)
- 1 tbsp of gochujang (hot pepper paste)
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 strip(160g) egg tofu
- Slice the chicken fillet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pot, layer kimchi as the first base of the pot, 2nd layer the chicken fillet followed by DoDo cuttlefish ball, sliced onions & sliced green onions.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of salt and sugar into the pot of ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes. (sprinkle more if you like it more spicy)
- Dip 1 tbsp of gochujang into ingredients.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of sesame oil over.
- Pour 500ml of chicken stock over, cover and bring it to boil at medium heat for 10mins.
- Check if all condiments are well mixed.
- Slide in egg tofu and boil over low heat for another 10mins.
- Dress up the dish with the rest of the spring onions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.