Crispy Baked Crabsticks
Servings: 3 pax
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Skill level: Easy
250g DoDo Crab Stick (Thawed)
1 tsp curry powder
Oil to grease pan
1. Preheat oven 160°C fan-forced.
2. Unroll crab sticks and tear into 1-2cm pieces.
3. Place stripes of crabstick in a bowl.
4. Sprinkle curry powder over and toss to coat.
5. Pour a small amount of oil on baking tray.
6. Use paper towel to grease pan to avoid sticking.
7. Lay crab stick flat on the pan.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until crispy.
9. Cool completely before storing in air-tight container.
Note: 250g serves 2-3 as a snack.
800g and 1kg available for large batch baking.