- 400g DoDo oriental steamboat assortment
- 800ml chicken stock
- 800ml coconut milk
- 3 stalks lemongrass (Bruised and sliced)
- 3 slices galangal
- 5 chilli padis (adjust to preference)
- 1 medium yellow onion (slieced)
- 150g oyster mushrooms
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp palm / brown sugar
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- Juice from 3 limes (adjust to preference)
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- To a pot add chicken stock, coconut milk, lemongrass and galangal. Heat gently until it starts to simmer, careful not to let it come to boil.
- Add chilli padis, sliced onions and oyster mushrooms, continue to simmer gently.
- Next add 400g DoDo oriental steamboat assortment along with sliced tomatoes to the soup.
- Season the soup with fish sauce and palm sugar to taste, then add kaffir lime leaves. Stir and simmer until everything is cooked.
- Turn off the heat, and add freshly squeezed lime juice to preference. Add a handful of fresh coriander. Mix well and serve.