Skip to content
- 200g DoDo Imitation Snow Crab Meat
- 100g Honey Mango (diced)
- 100g Panko Bread Crumbs
- 20g Chopped Spring Onions
- 100g Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- 1 Egg
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Panko for coating
- Oil for deep frying
- Chop DoDo imitation snow crab meat into small pieces.
- Add chopped honey mangoes, spring onions, panko breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, English mustard and 1 egg. Mix well and season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Mould and form mixture into 5cm patties and coat them evenly with panko bread crumbs. Set aside on tray lay with baking paper.
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat, deep-fry crab fritters until golden brown and crispy. Drain and set aside on paper towels.
- Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce and lemon wedges on the side.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.